Check out homes for sale in danville ky below.
There are many reasons to enjoy a home in danville kentucky. If you are not familiar with Danville take a good read at one our of blog posts here.
Some of the highlights of homes for sale in danville ky are as follows:
- Over half a dozen historical neighborhoods
- Median home values of $149,800
- Population of just over 16,000
- Locally owned and operated Bourbon Distilleries
- Farmers Markets
- Art Gallery
- Local breweries
- Churches & Religious Groups
- Centre College
- Boyle County School Systems
- Bluegrass Community & Technical College
- Constitution Square
- Ephraim McDowell Medical Center
- Numerous Specialty Doctors
- Lots of shopping
Danville has a lot of opportunity for small business and the like, for instance in 2011, Danville was #4 on the Forbes list for retirement cities and continues being in the top 25 year after year.